A lil about the Social Mobile Media Marketing Diva
Talented, creative and engaging Social Mobile Media Marketing Diva with a primary focus on social shopping. A self –starter who is constantly immersed in every aspect of Social Media, Social Media Marketing, SMS Marketing and the habits of Social Shoppers; who utilizes the latest multi-channel, feature rich, communication technology (i.e. Mobile Text, IM, Email, Social networks, Blogs), to build customers Social Media Brand Identity.
Monday, January 24, 2011
With just 3 weeks until Cupid starts letting those arrows fly it’s time to start engaging our friends/followers on Facebook & Twitter!!
So gather up all of your imagery and your best offer and let’s get to it!
Segment out your friends/followers. Separate those that use LBS apps to check in at their favorite places from those that are quick to share their experiences with others.
• On Friday the 28th it’s time to get interactive!
o Let’s start with a simple post/tweet asking our circle to participate in our FB/twitter Valentine’s Day truth or dare campaign.
o Follow that up with an initial offer to participate in your spectacular Valentine’s Day interactive event! In this case we are having a scavenger hunt to drive them to our stores.
• On Saturday the 29th it’s time to send out your 1st reminder about your 14 days of love spectacular Valentine’s Day interactive event!
• On Monday the 31st it’s time send out your 2nd reminder about your 14 days of love spectacular Valentine’s Day interactive event!
• On February 1st it’s time to get things started!
o Send out a Message update to your FB friends reminding them of your 2 spectacular Valentine’s Day promotions.
For the facebook/twitter “truth or dare” promotion it’s time to start posting/tweeting your questions !
• At 8:30 am for the next 14 days post/tweet question of the day and advise that they have from 9-5pm your time zone to respond. Best truth answer /best dare picture wins that day’s prize!
• Daily winner’s go into drawing for the Ultimate Lovers drawing held at 6pm on Valentine’s day!
o Now it’s time to design our 14 days of love spectacular Valentine’s Day interactive event!
Now there are several free resources you can use to build this promo such as foursquare, where.com and even facebook places but today we will be using SCVNGR.
• So go to http://www.scvngr.com/ and sign up, the service is free for a simple hunt!
• Go in and add your 5 challenges (you only get 5 with the free version). Give them a different point values adding up to 14 for the 14 days of the interactive challenge and viola you have just created your 1st social mobile media marketing campaign!
Be sure to catch my new blog talk radio show, on Wednesday, February 2nd! “Social Mobile Media Marketing Tips & Tricks with The Social Mobile Media Marketing Diva”, come join the conversation as I chat with industry experts, on how to build the perfect, interactive Social Mobile Media Marketing plan for Valentine’s day ! We go live at 1:30 p.m. Pacific/ 3:30 p.m. Eastern. Callers are encouraged to call (310) 807-5168 to listen or ask questions. The stream and archives are available at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/socialmmmdiva.
Tata for now the Social Mobile Media Marketing Diva!